Sunday, November 17, 2013

WHY USE A MOBILE NOTARY PUBLIC?

The number one reason why people use a mobile notary public is convenience.  Most people that contact me for mobile notary services, need me to travel to them or meet them after work.  Yes, banks do offer notary public services, but between "banking" hours.  I offer services “after” normal business hours, weekends and holidays. Flexible appointments and last minute requests can be accommodated as well.

I've completed notarizations at hospitals, doctor offices, Starbucks, a skating rink and even a nightclub!
I come to you!  Home, office or any location that is suitable for your needs.

Contact @AfterHoursVA for your notary public needs today! Serving Richmond, Virginia and surrounding counties.  $5 per notarized signature and up to $25 travel fee for Richmond City, Chesterfield County and Henrico County.

Questions? Email: info@AfterHoursVA.com.  Book with me! https://book.go-suite.com/20914 #GOBOOK
TEXT /CALL 804.867.2432

Check out this infographic for other reasons to use a mobile notary public:






2 comments:

  1. Choose a notary that will never give legal advice nor will notarize something just for the money.
    Mobile Notary 71291

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sort of article is fascinating and enjoyable to peruse. I cherish perusing and I am continually hunting down useful data like this. Mobile Notary

    ReplyDelete